This course is for you if you are studying commerce with the intention of getting a job in sales. Here's what you will learn:
- To communicate in English with the personnel and directors of an establishment or company, by preparing a LinkedIn profile, a CV, a cover letter, and by rehearsing job interview questions and answers.
- To receive and transmit information orally, by interpreting oral instructions, requesting clarification as needed, and executing specific business-related tasks.
- To interpret the context of documents written in English, by reading instructions and performing specific business-related tasks.
- To deal with clients and suppliers, by email, with a chat widget, and face to face
- To establish contact with a client by email, in person, and through online marketing materials.
- To respond to a client's request for product information, by email and with the video conferencing.
- To take the client's objections into consideration, by asking follow-up questions and by offering alternatives.
- To negotiate with suppliers, by researching offers on popular freelancing websites and placing an order for gigs.